- 1 June: Crude Apache 25th anniversary party, house band: St Mary’s Works, Norwich
- 25 May: Broads Regatta—somewhere watery!
- 10 March, 4 pm: The Reindeer, Norwich
- 1 March: private gig, North Tuddenham
- 22 February, 9 pm: The Rumsey Wells, Norwich
- 17 February, afternoon: The Crown, Burston
- 26 January, 8.30 pm: The Rosebery, Norwich
- 20 January, 7.30 pm: The Louis Marchesi, Norwich
- 6 December: PHB Xmas Party Gig! The Louis Marchesi, Norwich
- 1 December: The Golden Star, Norwich
- 16 November: The Rumsey Wells, Norwich
- 24 October: St Andrew’s Hall, Norwich Beer Festival
- 29 July, 2.30 pm: at the legendary Geldeston Locks Inn
- 5-22 July: summer tour, At the Turning of the Tide, Crude Apache Theatre Co.
- Becketswell, Wymondham
- Whiffler Theatre, Norwich (two shows during Lord Mayor’s Procession weekend)
- Lion Inn, Thurne
- Whitlingham Broad Visitor Centre
- Heigham Park, Norwich
- Locks Inn, Geldeston
- Kett’s Heights, Norwich
- Wensum Junior Academy, Norwich
- Hoveton Broad, TIC
- Stalham, Museum of the Broads
- Cow Tower, Norwich.
- March 21, evening: The Golden Star, Norwich, birthday party.
The Punch House Band could be caught supplying the live music for community theatre company Crude Apache’s 2018 summer show, At the Turning of the Tide, which had a dozen free open air shows in July, at broads and rivers, pubs and parks, across Norwich and Norfolk. For full details of times and venues see the poster, or go the Crude Apache website. The tour included two shows as part of the Lord Mayor’s Procession weekend in Norwich, at the Whiffler Theatre. Audiences were encouraged to arrive early for the show because we played a short set of our songs while the actors warmed up. PHB fans will be particularly interested to learn that this show was inspired by one of the crowd favourites from our set, Tim’s ‘Wherryman’s wife’. The play and all songs in it are original—don’t be surprised if one or two make it into the band’s regular set in due course. Tim, Richard and Leighton did all the shows, and George some. We hope you didn’t miss it, but if you did—or just want to enjoy it again—and, be honest, who wouldn’t—you can catch the entire show on this video of the Whitlingham Broad evening, which opens with us playing ‘Pretty Nancy of Yarmouth’ and ‘Bedlam boys.’
- December 2, 9 pm: Freemasons’ Arms, Norwich (return booking)
- October 27, 6-8 pm: St Andrew’s Hall, Norwich, as part of Norwich Beer Festival (return booking)
- September 10, afternoon, Lakenham: private party
- June 30, 8 pm: Jurnet’s Bar, King Street, Norwich
- May 20, 8pm: The Harnser, Cley-next-the-Sea
- March 4, 9 pm: Freemasons’ Arms, Norwich
- February 3, 8 pm: supporting Fleetwood Cave, Milkmaid Folk Club, Bury St Edmunds (return booking).
- December: The Dog House, Norwich, private party
- October: St Andrew’s Hall, Norwich Beer Festival
- Milkmaid Folk Club, Bury St Edmunds.